Amazon always offer great shopping offers for their customers to take advantage of the world’s biggest online eCommerce Giant. Now we are sharing another great offer where you could save 50% on your 1st Cashless order.
Place your first cashless order on Amazon using any pre-paid mode of payment and get 50% cashback up-to INR 100. You can pay via BHIM UPI also to avail this offer.
OFFER PAGE – CLICK HERE
About the Offer
- Place your first cashless order on Amazon using any pre-paid mode of payment and get 50% cashback up-to INR 100.
- There is no minimum transaction value.
- Offer applicable on your first cashless order only. The total cashback is subject to a maximum sum of Rs.100.
- Pay using credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI/EMI/Amazon Pay balance. UPI is available only on Mobile. Any transaction with multiple payment modes will be eligible.
- Applicable on equated monthly instalment transactions.
- Not applicable on Pay on Delivery
- Offer Period: August 4, 2018 and August 13, 2018.
- Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days of the order date.
How to Get The Offer :-
- Visit amazon from here
- Sign up / Sign in to your amazon account.
- Proceed with your purchase
- Add desired products to cart
- Once added, Shop for your favorite products
- Add or Update your Shipping / Billing address.
- Pay the required amount Cashlessly
- Finally pay for your order!!
- Your Order will be placed & Cashback money (50% max Rs 100) will be added to your amazon account within 5 days of your post shipping
Terms and Conditions :-
1. This limited period promotional offer, namely Shop Cashless Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and made available on the website www.am…in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”).
2. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail to the extent of this Offer only.
3. This Offer is valid from August 4, 2018 and August 13, 2018 (collectively “Offer Period”), unless extended and or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without liability.
4. In order to be eligible to avail the cashback, a customer should not have completed a purchase using any pre-paid mode of payment (credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI/EMI/Amazon Pay balance) from the Amazon.in account during the aforementioned period of 12 months before the start of the Offer Period.
5. For the avoidance of doubt:
(a) if a customer has completed only pay on delivery (“PoD”) transactions in the aforementioned period of 12 months before the start of the Offer Period and the Customer uses a pre-paid mode of payment (credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI/EMI/Amazon Pay balance) to make a purchase during the Offer Period, then such Customer will be entitled to the Cashback;
(b) if a Customer has completed a transaction using a pre-paid mode of payment (excluding PoD) before the aforementioned period of 12 months before the start of the Offer Period, such Customer will be entitled to avail cashback for Transaction completed in accordance with these T&Cs;
© if a Customer has never transacted on Amazon, such Customer will be entitled to avail cashback for Transaction completed in accordance with these T&Cs;
(d) Any transaction with multiple payment modes will be eligible for this Offer; and
(e) Offer is valid on equated monthly instalment transactions.
6. During the Offer Period, any eligible customer who:
(a) makes a purchase transaction of any product(s) except for products excluded as per clause 9 below, and
(b) chooses to pay for such purchase transaction on Amazon.in itself i.e. at the time of placing the order using credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI/EMI/Amazon Pay balance or any other pre-paid electronic payment method, excluding the pay on delivery payment option is eligible to receive 50% cashback up-to INR ₹100.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that any customer who fulfills both the conditions under clause 6 will be eligible to receive 50% cashback up-to INR ₹100 during the Offer Period.
8. ASSPL reserves the right to remove the Offer from Amazon.in at any time, without liability, without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
9. The Offer is not available on the (a) purchase of the following products on Amazon.in: Amazon Gift Cards, Amazon Pay Balance, RBL bank cards, bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs), Kindle e-books and Kindle unlimited subscription program, annual Prime membership, jewellery, mobile prepaid recharges, postpaid mobile bill payments, utility payments (Electricity, Landline, Broadband, Gas, DTH), tickets (travel, movie and event) and hotel bookings and/or select Samsung feature phones (Samsung Guru 1200 (GT-E1200, Gold), Samsung Guru 1200 GT-E1200ZKYINS – Black, Samsung Guru FM Plus (SM-B110E, Gold), SAMSUNG GURU FM Plus SM-B110E/D (Black), Samsung Guru FM Plus SM-B110E/D (Dark blue), SAMSUNG GURU FM Plus SM-B110E/D (White), Samsung Guru GT-E1200 (Indigo Blue), Samsung Guru GT-E1200 (White), Samsung Guru Music 2 (SM-B310E, Gold), Samsung Guru Music 2 SM-B310E (Black), Samsung Guru Music 2 SM-B310E (Blue), Samsung Guru Music 2 SM-B310E (White), Samsung Metro 350 (Black), Samsung Metro 350 (Gold), Samsung Metro 350 (Grey), Samsung Metro B313E (Black), Samsung Metro B313E Gold, Samsung Metro B313E Grey, Samsung Metro XL (SM-B355E, Gold), Samsung Metro XL SM-B355E (Black), Samsung Metro XL SM-B355E (White)) and (b) purchase of eligible products through the ‘pay on delivery’ payment option.
10. In the event, a customer purchases both eligible and Ineligible Products as part of the same order, then value of the eligible products for that order will be considered to be eligible for cashback.
11. The cashback will be provided to the customers in the form of gift cards issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Cards”), redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of Gift Cards and the use of Amazon Pay balance is subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
12. The cashback amount under this Offer will be provided to the eligible customers within 10 days from placing the order provided that the order for such product(s) is not canceled, rejected or returned.
13. ASSPL reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
14. In the event the order for eligible products is returned by the customer or is cancelled by the customer, seller or ASSPL, for any reason whatsoever, the said customer will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of such customer in this Offer will be deemed withdrawn.
15. The cashback under this Offer cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or other goods or services.
16. APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without liability, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer / promotion, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
17. The customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
18. By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that APIPL and/or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that he/she may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
19. Any queries/issues in relation to the Offer need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only till expiry of the Offer Period.
20. These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.
21. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
22. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms