FreeCharge as always, Offers great Cashback offers on Recharges & Bill payments. This time get flat 10% Cashback with max cashback of Rs.50 on Pre-Paid Recharges, Postpaid Bill Payment, DTH, Data Cards, Utility Bill Payments & Metro Card Recharges.This offer is valid for all Visa Debit & Credit Card Users!
You will also be entitled for an Exclusive Offer from Baskin Robbins on post successful transaction on FreeCharge. Check your respective Emails for the offer details.
Source – Click Here | Offer is Valid twice per Visa Card user & freecharge account.
How to get the Offer :-
Get Free Rs 50 by just Downloading an App - Click Here
- Visit FreeCharge or Download FreeCharge app
- Sign up for a new account in order to get the benefits.
- Proceed to Prepaid / Postpaid / Utility Bill >Select operator & Enter your Number and proceed.
- Enter amount and Pick any free coupon
- Proceed to pay now & Don’t forgot to apply coupon code – “VISA50”
- Pay Using your VISA credit/debit card to avail the offer.
- Your Cashback will be added in your freecharge credits with which you can recharge again or shop on snapdeal using it.
- Cash back offer can be availed on 2 transactions per unique user – mobile number / email id / Visa Credit/ Debit cardholder during promotional period between 15th January, 2016 to 30th June, 2016.
- Customer needs to use Visa Credit or Debit Card to avail Cashback offer, not valid for “Add Cash” transactions, net-banking transactions and payment via FreeCharge balance as payment option.
- Offer is valid for all products Post-Paid Mobile / Prepaid Mobile / DTH & Data Cards / Electricity, Gas & Landline Bill Payment / Metro available on FreeCharge. Not Valid on Airtel (Prepaid/Postpaid/ DTH).
- Cashback Amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in FreeCharge Account.
- The Cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer.
- FreeCharge reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “Changes”) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice.