A leading telecom infrastructure and solutions company, Huawei’s relationship with India goes back to the year 1999, when it established the first oversea R&D Centre in Bangalore. Over the years, Huawei India has partnered with the Indian government, public sector companies and private enterprises to enable rapid growth of telecommunication services in the country. Today, India is Huawei’s second largest market outside of China with an employee base of over 6,200 employees across the length and breadth of the country.
Honor 8 is now launched in India at a price of Rs.29,999, which features Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 4 x 2.3GHz ARM Cortex-A72 + 4 x 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A53 Hisilicon Kirin 950 octa core processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB, Single nano SIM (4G).
How to Get the Offer :-
- Visit the product page from here
- Choose the Color Option of Sapphire Blue / Pearl White & Sunrise Gold
- Choose your Variant (32 GB | 4GB)
- Click on ‘Buy Now‘ or ‘Add to Cart‘ Button
- Login / Register
- Add / Update your Shipping Charges
- Proceed to Payment & Pay the required amount.
- That’s it! You own it & Enjoy the deal.
Launch Offers :-
- Flat Rs 3000 off with Standard Chartered Cards
- No Cost EMIs from ₹2,500/month . Other EMIs from ₹1,413/month
- Get upto ₹23,500 off on exchange
Product Highlights :-
- 12MP dual primary camera and 8MP front facing camera
- 13.2 centimeters (5.2-inch) LTPS capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 4 x 2.3GHz ARM Cortex-A72 + 4 x 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A53 Hisilicon Kirin 950 octa core processor
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 2 years manufacturer warranty for device