Snapdeal is an online marketplace, based in New Delhi, India. The company was started by Kunal Bahl, a Wharton graduate as part of the dual degree M&T Engineering and Business program at Penn, and Rohit Bansal, an alumnus of IIT Delhi in February 2010.
Snapdeal is now offering flat 10 off instantly on purchases of Rs.2,000 or more on paying via all Debit & Credit cards – No Bank Specific. Maximum discount will be given is capped to Rs.500 only.
Offer is not valid on Net Banking transactions but valid on Credit Card EMIs.
How to Get The offer :-
- Firstly, Visit the offer page from here
- Browse through the offers & product
- Click on desired product & add it to your cart
- Login / Register if you havn’t yet
- Add/Update Shipping Address
- Proceed to Payment > Select Payment mode as Credit / Debit Card
- You will get a discount of 10% instantly upto Rs.500
- Pay the required amount securely now
- That’s it! Your Product will be delivered soon at your doorsteps!
You will also get Snapdeal Gold service too on placing order via online payment option.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Get 10% Instant Discount on All Credit and Debit cards at www.snapdeal.com, m.snapdeal.com and Snapdeal Mobile App.
- The offer is not valid on Net Banking & Credit Card EMIs transactions
- Offer Duration: Valid till 14 Nov 2016
- For rest of the products, minimum transaction amount required to avail this offer is Rs.2000
- To avail the discount, please select the bank offer at check-out stage
- The maximum discount available is Rs.500
- Source – Click here