Narendra Modi is being too active these days, No Foreign trip from about a month & also he had bring too many changes in India’s System. Today almost everyone is going cashless. Now Poor peoples also are having bank account & owning an ATM / Debit Card. Moreover, Smartphones are common these days so why not to make use of it & become completely digital.
Government of India has introduced BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app which you can download from Play Store & Use it to make digital payments via UPI & on each transaction between Rs.50 & Rs.3000 you get a chance to win Rs.1000 Cash prize daily under Lucky Grahak Yojna.
New Update – New Languages Support added, Secured Transaction, Spam Reporting feature now active & more in the New 1.2v
Quick Highlights of BHIM App :-
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts. BHIM is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation.
- Works on UPI & Your Mobile Number will be your PA (Payment Address)
- Send / Receive Money directly in Bank Easily
- Check Balance on the go using BHIM App
- Custom PA: You can create a custom Address in addition to your mobile number
- For Quicker Payments, Scan QR Code & Make the payment
- Trans Limit : Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours
- Available in Hindi & English, More languages coming soon
- Visit Play store from here & Install BHIM App
- Sign Up for a new account
- Connect your Bank Account to use UPI Service
- Enable the Digital Payment Service & Setup your PA (Payment Address)
- Internet is not neccesarry for this app as it also works on USSD Payment too (*99#)
- Make Payments & Use BHIM App for your daily transactions