Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. has been set up by the Ministry of Railways with the basic purpose of hiving off entire catering and tourism activity of the railways to the new Corporation so as to professionalise and upgrade these services with public-private participation.
FreeCharge in association with IRCTC is now offering an amazing offer where you can avail flat Rs.75 Cashback on train bookings at IRCTC using FreeCharge Wallet for payments. So go ahead and plan your trip today!
Update – Offer valid from 6th January 2017 till 15th January 2017
How to get the Offer :-
- Visit irctc.co.in | Download FreeCharge app
- Login/Sign up.
- Enter date, station and no. of seats & click on “Search trains”
- Select your desired train as per schedule and fill in passenger information.
- Book your tickets and proceed to checkout.
- Select ‘FreeCharge Wallet’ as Payment mode
- Pay the required amount if online payment mode is selected
- That’s it – Your booking would be done and you will get a confirmation message on your number.
Your Rs.75 cashback will be credited in your freecharge account within 24 hours which can be also used for future transactions across merchants establishments accepting FreeCharge as a payment mode (Cashback will be valid for next 6 months only).
Terms and Conditions :-
- Get flat Rs.75 cashback when you book train tickets on IRCTC Website with Freecharge
- Minimum rail e-ticket of Rs.75
- Offer valid once per user during the offer period
- Offer applicable only for booking rail e-tickets on the IRCTC Website
- Offer valid from 6th January 2017 till 15th January 2017
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using FreeCharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed.
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation / return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- Cashback Amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account.
- The cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.