Aadhar card is now being accepted nation-wide, either you check-in or check-out at any airport they require your biometrick which is linked with your Aadhar card. Moreover, You PAN, Bank Account, Loans, insurance, Mobile number almost everything is connected with Aadhar now to make your identity more reliant and secure.
Now Government is forcing you to register all your SIMs with your aadhar card, otherwise your sim will be closed of you pass the deadline period.
“As per The Department of Telecommunications ruling, telcos have to re-verify all existing subscribers, including prepaid and postpaid users, by February 6, 2018.”
The linking of your aadhar card with your mobile number is only available offline where you need to visit your nearest Service point of your service provider & get the formalities done, but if you are too busy that you can’t take out time to do this procedure or you are handicap or not well enough to go out then the government of India has digitized this process & made it even simpler to link your aadhar with mobile number sitting at home.
Online Linking Process is best for :-
- People who are Living in the Different States of India
- Those who are Handicapped or Unable To Walk/Visit the service point
- For those Customers, where the shop keepers are asking money for the process
- For people living outside India
Things Required for Online Registration :-
- Your Original Aadhar Card Number
- Your Active Mobile SIM card
- OTP (Verification OTP Sent by Aadhar Verification)
- UID Recipient Number (Which Will Provided By Network Operators)
Note – This service would be active from 1st December onwards!
How to Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number Online :-
- The Network Operator will Provide you a “UID Recipient Number” on the same number you wanted to link
- Now You need to send your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/Aadhaar Number from the respective mobile number you wanna link
- Your Network Operator will then do a demographic verification of the number by sending an OTP
- Now the operator would forward the request to UIDAI portal to confirm the aadhar number & details
- Now the UIDAI Portal will send you another OTP to verify/finalize your aadhar with mobile linking request
- This OTP would be sent to your Aadhar Card Registered Mobile number
Note – If you don’t have registered any number with aadhar/ your previous number is unactive, then visit here to know how to change it easily online/offline
- That’s it! You just linked your Aadhar card with your mobile number. Your e-KYC process is done securely.