A leading telecom infrastructure and solutions company, Huawei’s relationship with India goes back to the year 1999, when it established the first oversea R&D Centre in Bangalore. Over the years, Huawei India has partnered with the Indian government, public sector companies and private enterprises to enable rapid growth of telecommunication services in the country. Today, India is Huawei’s second largest market outside of China with an employee base of over 6,200 employees across the length and breadth of the country.
Honor 9i is now launched in India at a price of Rs.10,999. The Honor 9 Lite boasts a double-sided 2.5D glass, adding to its beauty. Watch movies, play games or shop online – every visual will be displayed in high definition on the 14.35 cm (5.65”) FHD+ display. The phone packs a 13 MP + 2 MP dual-lens rear camera system and PDAF fast focus for picture-perfect photos.
- MRP – Rs 13,999
- Normal Price – Rs 10,999
- Deal Price – Rs 9,999
- Steal price – Rs 8,999 (Inc. HDFC Card discount)
Get 10% off on this product on paying via hdfc bank cards (emi or non-emi)
How to Get the Offer :-
- Visit the product page from here
- Select Variant and Color options available
- Click on ‘Buy Now‘ or ‘Add to Cart‘ Button
- Login / Register
- Add / Update your Shipping Charges
- Proceed to Payment & Pay the required amount.
- That’s it! You own it & Enjoy the deal.
Get Extra 10% off with HDFC Bank Cards!
Product Highlights :-
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 5.65 inch Display
- 13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera | 13MP + 2MP Dual Front Camera
- 3000 mAh Battery
- Kirin 659 Processor
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device