PayPal DBS Unlimited Loot
PayPal DBS Unlimited Loot – PayPal is creating a lot of buzz in the Indian Market through its amazing cashback offers, They not only provide cashback on select sites but to all users who pay any paypal merchant via PayPal. So become a PayPal merchant & start you loot, if you are already a PayPal merchant then this loot is for you!
Paypal loot vanished for sometimes, but we are now back with another great trick, Here’s how you can do unlimited transactions on PayPal using your Merchant account via DBS Bank App Card. Using this trick earn unlimited money directly in your bank account.
- Paypal Merchant Account
- Blog (Create Free on Blogger.com)
- Single DBS New Fresh Debit card/ Physical Card
How to Avail PayPal DBS Unlimited Loot ?
- Main trick is that Don’t create your new account on PayPal first
- Create a Blog Post Embed Code BUY NOW/Add to cart Button From Paypal Merchant Accoun
- Create Blog Post And Paste That Code in html section and save.
- Now Open That post and Choose 400 and Click On BUY NOW /ADD TO CART
- Don’t Login to your account just Click
- Click On PAY VIA CREDIT or DEBIT CARD
- Enter Card Details,Address and All Details. ( Use Instant Mail or temp mail )
- Pay Rs.400 and Stay on That Page
- After successful transaction , login to your account remove card
- Open blog post Choose Rs.200 and Pay again from cashback voucher
- Use your single debit card for Unlimited Transactions.
After all transaction do withdrawal from PayPal merchant, because their is chance of blocking merchant.
How to Create PayPal Merchant Account ?
- Visit PayPal Business Page from below link
- Click on ‘Register for a Business‘
- Login to your PayPal account
- Enter Company as Individual
- Complete filling all other basic details
- Choose any purpose code for your business & continue
- Upload Required documents required for verification purposes.
- Once done, now wait for 2-3 working days.
How to Implement PayPal HTML Button on Blog?
- Open PayPal Dashboard, Goto Tools > Business Setup > Payment Setup
- Choose ‘On your Website‘ Option > Continue
- Choose 1st Button Option – ‘Process all Payments….‘ *As below in image*
- Now Select Option B – Add HTML Button Code to your Site
- Copy Safely the HTML Code given to you
- Now Visit Blogger.com and create a blog > Choose any name & site link
- Create a New Page > You will see an interface just like below
- At left side you will see two options – Compose or HTML
- Select HTML and Paste the Copied HTML Code from PayPal
- Now Publish the page, Visit the post link > Your PayPal Checkout button will be implemented.
- Make Sure to do limited amount on transaction in a day
- Each time Change your IP by Switching off your Data
- Withdraw your earnings at regular intervals to avoid your money being blocked.
- Disclaimer: Try above trick at your own risk, posted for educational purposes only. Don’t misuse!