Zingoy Paytm 100% Cashback
Zingoy Paytm 100% Cashback – Zingoy is a Cashback providing website, now they have come up with their own marketplace where they sell Gift vouchers or buy the same of various Websites/stores. Now they have even allowed their users to sell their unused gift vouchers to other users online for this service they took small processing fee and rest all yours.
Now Paytm in association with Zingoy is now offering Flat Rs 10 Cashback on Order of Rs 10 or more on Zingoy. You can buy gift vouchers from Zingoy and Pay Using Paytm Wallet & Avail Free Cashback Offer.
Use this offer to Buy Zingoy Rs 10 Gift card, Collect 5 more & the buy Amazon/ Flipkart/ BMS GV worth Rs 50 and pay using those 5 Zingoy Cards & Loot for Free!
Offer is valid once per user during the offer period.
How to Avail Zingoy Paytm 100% Cashback ?
- Visit Zingoy from here
- Login or Sign Up for a new Account (Use Referral code – ‘abhcha11‘)
- Rs 50 Bonus will be given on using our refer code
- Now Goto Zingoy Gift Cards Store
- Select gift card of your choice
- Select quantity & Amount
- Select Payment Mode as ‘Paytm‘
- Pay required amount securely
- You will get Rs 25 Cashback in your Paytm Wallet
Terms & Conditions:
1. In this deal, you will get flat 100% cashback up to Rs.10 when you pay using Paytm.
2. Valid at Zingoy Website/App.
3. Offer is valid only on 6th Feb 2019.
4. Maximum cash back per transaction is Rs.10.
5. No minimum transaction amount required to avail the cashback.
6. Offer valid once per user during the campaign.
7. Cashback will be processed if payment is made using Paytm Wallet only.
8. Cashback will not be valid if:
a) Paytm option is used under non-logged-in state
b) Payment is made using credit card, debit card, net banking and UPI under non-logged in state.
9. Cashback will be processed within 48 hours.
10. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer.
11. Cashback will be canceled in case of full refund or cancellation of the order.
12. In partial refund cases, cashback will be rolled back in the same proportionate amount.
13. Paytm solely reserves the right to change the offer terms at any time without any prior notice to the customer.
14. In case of any dispute, a customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand.