Google Pay Recharge Trick – About Tez UPI – Tez UPI is app is unified payment interface app just like BHIM app launched by Google, which allows the user to send and receive money from directly your bank account. Moreover, Tez is celebrating its anniversary & giving assured prizes to their users.
Google Pay is offering flat Rs 75 cashback on Rs 100 jio recharge for new users, but there is a bug with which old users can also avail this offer. Check full details below.
Offer Overview :–
- Reward: You will get a free Tez Scratch Coupon upto 2 Times. Recharge for ₹100: Scratch card from ₹75-₹400
- Max Winning Amount: min ₹75 – ₹400 cb on ₹100 recharge
- Mode of redemption: The amount you win on Tez will be sent to your bank instantly
- Valid twice per user during offer period
Getting Started with Google Pay
- Download /Update Google Tez App from here
- Verify your Mobile number & Sim Card
- Add your Bank account to Tez
- Goto upper 3 dots > Refer > Enter below refer code
REFERRAL CODE – 94r46d
- Now Do your First UPI Transaction to earn Rs 51 Bonus
- That’s it! Your Tez is now ready to use
Google Pay Recharge Trick (Bug)-
- First of all, Clear Data of Google pay
- Now Update app – Click Here (New users simply download.
- Now Main process, Use your old bank linked mobile no. but add new gmail id in it
- Now complete all the process add bank and recharge Your no. with ₹100
- Now You will get min ₹75 cb upto ₹400
Note- Once per device