How to Create Amazon Merchant Account without Agent – Just like PhonePe or Paytm Merchant, Amazon merchant is also there with amazing bonus offer for their merchants.
As a promotional offer, Amazon is offering upto Rs 500 cashback to their merchants if they accept 5 payments from unique Amazon Pay UPI Users – Who scan & pays to the merchant.
Here we are sharing a small trick with which you can instantly open your own amazon merchant account easily. Just follow below steps & you will be all set to go.
How to Create Amazon Merchant Account without Agent ?
- First Register on Amazon UPI from below
- Scan below QR Code and a page will open
- To Do So Open Amazon App > Scan QR > then scan this image!
- Enter your legal name there (Same as in Bank account)
- Proceed and now enter your address details and select a company name (any)
Shared First on on https://t.me/A2YOFFICIAL
- Submit and now goto Amazon UPI Page > click on create new UPI ID
- Now change Amazon upi from number@apl to amzn00010034528@apl (Change last 4-5 digit) – Tap to copy
Its a Amazon merchant account series (Important)
- Done! Soon you will get a message with Amazon offer on collecting 5 payments
Note – It’s a temporary merchant account not full one. Full merchant account currently only agents can make!
How to Add / Update bank account ?
- Visit below link
- Login With Amazon.in Credentials
- Goto Setting Icon > Account Info
- Now goto Bank account information (under payment information)
- Change or add bank account now.
Amazon Merchant Account Offer :
Accept 5 or More Payment and get Rs 125 Cashback on accepting Rs 1000 payment from 5 Unique Customers!
Some lucky users even got Rs 500 Cashback! (Based on eligibility)
If you like this post, Dont forget to share it with your friends too & Support our Work 🙂