You can transfer a maximum of Rs. 5,000 to your bank account in a single transaction. In addition, the limit on withdrawal to your account per month is Rs. 25,000. Isn’t it Awesome? Money will be added almost Instantly via IMPS!
- Firstly Visit FreeCharge.in Website or Download FreeCharge Mobile App.
- Now Click on Sign In option and Login to your account.
- Now we need to Upgrade our FreeCharge account by linking a Mobile number – It will ask you for your mobile number now.
- Enter and Verify your Mobile number by the 4 digit OTP (One Time Password) Sent.
- Once Verified Transfer your FreeCharge Money balance to your all new Upgraded FreeCharge account.
- Now Visit FreeCharge Account Section
- You will see “Bank Accounts” Option in the right side > Click on “Add Account” Button.
- Enter all your Bank Details including Bank Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Etc and Save it.
- Now you can transfer your Money in your Bank Easily!
Steps to Transfer FreeCharge Wallet Balance into Bank account ?
- Firstly Visit FreeCharge’s Cash Option (Menu > Cash) Download FreeCharge Mobile App.
- You will see your added bank account here.
- Click on “Withdraw Money to Bank” option.
- Enter the amount to be transferred (No Tax is there! Don’t Worry). Click on “Generate Password”
- Recheck your Bank details and Verify your Transaction by the OTP Sent.
- Enter Otp and Wait you will get your Money credited in your Bank account Soon.
Update – Right Now FreeCharge is Transferring only upto Rs.999- Amount higher than it are getting Errors but Don’t Worry you can send Rs.999 Multiple times to transfer more! Service is awesome money is getting added within minutes 🙂
We Tested Tranferring Rs.50 / Rs.100 / Rs.500 / Rs.700 and received money for each transfer within a Minute!