FreeCharge is celebrating this Holi in a ‘Loot-ful’ way. Go hangout with your friends at your nearest McDonald’s Outlet & best thing is that pay using your FreeCharge wallet and Get flat 100% additional cashback on any McDonald’s Burger. Delicious Burgers now at discount (Max Cashback is Rs.185 only)
Note – Valid in States of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra & Kerala only.
Update – This offer is not just valid on Burgers but on everything available at McD store. Avail this Offer Now !
Note – This offer is only valid for McDonald’s stores in West & South India only (Not valid for East & North Users) | Valid once per user!
How to get the Offer :-
Get Free Rs 50 by just Downloading an App - Click Here
- Visit any of your nearest McDonal’d Store
- Make your order.
- Tell the cashier about the payment mode, which is freecharge. Enter your FreeCharge linked mobile number in the POS machine & FreeCharge PIN too (Available in FreeCharge’s updated mobile app for instant offline payment).
- P.S. Pin is available under “Pay at Merchant” option in FreeCharge app.
- Your payment will be done and the same amount will be deducted from your freecharge wallet (Max Cashback Rs.185)
- Get 100% Cashback on any Burger when you pay with FreeCharge at McDonald’s Outlets in West & South India only.
- Maximum cashback of Rs.185 from FreeCharge
- Valid only once per User
- Valid only once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
- Offer valid till 17th April, 2016 or till stocks last, whichever is earlier
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- Cashback Amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in FreeCharge Account.
- In an event misuse of the promotional offer or cashback, identified by FreeCharge, it reserves right to withdraw the cashback or cancel the transaction. In this event the user may have to submit documents for proof & identity validation
- The cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non‐encashable.
- Source – Click Here