Amazon is back offering Upto 80% off on Men & Women Clothing + Get an Additional 10% or 15% Cashback on orders above Rs.1,200 on web or app respectively. If you don’t have any HDFC Bank Card then you may load money in your Amazon Pay Balance & Use it for Payment. Non-Prime users will get 10% Cashback Upto Rs.300 & Prime users extra 5% Cashback Upto Rs.450 on orders.
Get some new dress-up this New Year – Look Different & Feel Different. This is a limited period offer by amazon so grab it now!
Bring home new Clothes this new year at huge discount offers. Amazon even offers 30 days replacement warranty across amazon fashion store – Shop hassle free on amazon fashion. Offer link has been added below.
How to Get The Offer :-
Get Free Rs 50 by just Downloading an App - Click Here
- Visit offer page from here
- OR Download amazon app – Android | Windows | iOS
- Browse through the categories and offers present.
- Add your desired product into your shopping cart.
- Sign up / Sign in to your amazon account.
- Add or Update your Shipping / Billing address.
- Pay Using HDFC Bank Card to avail Upto 15% Cashback*
- OR Pay using Amazon Pay Balance to get Upto 15% Cashback*
- That’s it, Enjoy the deal!
HDFC: Terms & Conditions :-
- Any person who purchases any product(s) listed on the Amazon.in website or mobile site or the Amazon.in mobile application under the categories of “Clothing, Shoes, Watches, Jewelry, Handbags, Luggage & Sunglasses”, using an HDFC bank credit card will be provided the below cash-back amount to a maximum of Rs. 1200, provided that a minimum purchase of Rs. 1200 is made.
- Purchase on Amazon.in website/mobile site – 10% cashback of total order value
- Purchase on Amazon.in mobile application – 15% cashback of total order value
- The offer is valid on 28th, 29th and 30th of December 2016.
- The cash-back will be credited to the eligible Cardholder’s primary account linked to the HDFC Bank Credit Card by March 31, 2017 by HDFC. Offer is also valid on EMI transactions also using HDFC Card for 6 months, 9 months or 12 months tenure.