Abof – An Initiative by Aditya Birla Group, is where to visit to get your hands on freshest styles, your daily dose of fashion, style hacks and lots more. This is that one place, that will give you all the ammo you need to bring out the star you were born to be. This is your ticket to stardom.
Shopping First time on abof? Then its the best time to shop on abof. Women’s Day promotional offer they are providing upto 50% off on Popular Men & Women Apparels & Accessories + Extra Rs.500 off on orders worth Rs.1495 or more using SBI Credit Cards.
How to Get The Offer ?
- Sign Up for a New Account & Get Rs.100 on Sign Up
- Now After Sign Up > Visit abof.com from here
- Browse through the offers & Products available.
- Add desired product into your cart
- Login / Register
- Enter your Shipping Address.
- Apply Coupon code – ‘SBI500C‘ to get Rs.500 off on Orders of Rs.1495 or more
- Pay the required amount via any preferred payment mode.
- That’s it! Enjoy your Deal & Be Stylish!
Abof Terms & Conditions :-
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Abof.com(“Merchant”) and is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent either by SBICPSL and/or Merchant.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 28th Apr – 30th Sep’2017(Both days included), unless extended by SBICPSL and Merchant.
- Offer Valid on Men & Women apparels, footwear and accessories
- Offer Valid on All brands except UCB, Fabindia, INC5, W, Biba, SKULT and Aurelia
- Coupon Code – SBI500C – This is an upfront discount and no cashback will be posted for the same
- Terms and conditions of abof.com will be in addition to above terms and conditions
- This Programme is not applicable on SBI Corporate Card
- Any query regarding the cash back will be entertained till 31st Oct’2017. Post such date; SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Programme from any cardholder.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
- The Exclusive offers/discounts under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the participating brands as part of any other arrangement.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc., that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders apart of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of Merchant and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time with/without prior notice to the cardholders.