Kotak Offer BharatQR Payment – Flat Rs 100 Cashback
Kotak 811 Mobile Account: Earn up to 6% p.a. interest on savings account balance over ₹1 lakh and up to ₹1 crore. A fully functional 0 Balance Account for free. Instant opening of your savings account with Kotak 811.
Now Here’s a Loot offer for all the Kotak Bank Users, Get Flat Rs 100 Cashback when you make payments using BharatQR worth Rs 200 or more using your Kotak Credit or Debit Card. If you don’t have a Kotak Account, Then create it now. Click below Link to create your account online for free.
- Flat Rs 100 Cashback on BharatQR Payment with Kotak Card
- Minimum Payment of Rs 200 is Required
- Maximum cashback of Rs 300 allowed per month
- Cashback to be credited by 30th November, 2018
- Offer Period: 1st September’18 to 30th September’18
How to Avail the Offer?
- Firstly, Open Kotak811 Account from below Link (If you don’t have else skip this step)
- Visit any Physical or online merchant who accepts Payments via BharatQR
- Proceed with your purchase & Choose Payment Option as BharatQR
- Log into Kotak Mobile Banking app using your 6 digit mPIN or fingerprint Step
- Click on the Scan & Pay icon to initiate payment
- Scan the QR code
- Select your card and enter the amount
- Confirm the payment
- That’s it! Your Cashback will be credited by 30th November, 2018 in your Kotak Account
Offer valid till 30th September,2018
Mojor Merchants at which BharatQR is available
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is valid only for a select set of Kotak Debit Card, Credit Card customers (“Cardholders”) who have received this written communication from Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (“Bank”). The Bank reserves the right to offer the program to any of its cardholders at its sole discretion.
- 2. The program is valid for the retail / online spends done using a Kotak Debit Card, Credit Card from 1st September’18 to 30th September’18 (Both dates inclusive)..
- The offer is only applicable on transactions done through BharatQR/mVisa i.e. by selecting the option of Scan & Pay in Kotak Mobile Banking App, scanning QR Code and paying through Kotak Debit Card, Credit Card.
- Cardholder needs to do a transaction of Rs. 200 or more through Kotak Debit Card, Credit Card via Scan & Pay option on Kotak Mobile Banking App, during the program period, to qualify for this offer.
- Customers shall be eligible for a maximum cashback of Rs. 300 per month in the duration of the offer.
- Please note that cash back is subject to merchant settlement of transactions. Hence only transactions settled by merchants within the program period will attract the cashback.
- Transactions which are reversed or cancelled will also not be considered.
- The cashback earned will be credited to cardholders’ account by 30th November, 2018.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Cardholders who have closed their accounts before cashback credit will not be eligible for this offer.
- Any participation in this offer is voluntary. Any person availing of this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Bank reserves the absolute right to change / modify / withdraw / suspend / cancel this offer at any time without giving any notice and without assigning any reason.
- The decision of the Bank in all matters in connection with and incidental to this offer is final and shall be binding on all persons.
- Customers are advised to read and understand the terms and conditions of the merchants before availing the offer. The Bank merely facilitates its Customers to avail the benefits of the offer and is in no way concerned or connected with the terms and conditions of the merchants.
- The Bank holds out no warranty and makes no representation with respect to the delivery and quality of the goods and services of the merchants. In case of any queries or disputes with regards to the quality of the goods and services shall be resolved by the customer directly with the merchant without any reference to the Bank whatsoever.
- The Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or inadequacy in the services rendered by the merchants their agents and representatives and the Customer herby agrees not to hold the Bank responsible or liable for, any actions, claims,demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that he/she may suffer on account of the offer.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with or as a result of this offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or tribunals at Mumbai only, irrespective of whether any other courts or tribunals have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.