Mobikwik UPI Loot Offer- Free Rs 50 Wallet Balance
MobiKwik UPI Loot Offer: Mobikwik is an Indian company founded in 2009 that provides a mobile phone based payment system and digital wallet. Customers add money to an online wallet that can be used for payments.
Now Mobikwik is offering a whooping cashback on sending money to your friends or family. Get Rs 50 Wallet balance on your 1st Money transfer of the month via UPI. Offer can be availed upto once a user in a month. Means get Free Rs 50 Wallet balance by availing this offer.
Open Kotak811 Account & Earn On Mobikwik
Mobikwik UPI Loot Offer Overview:
- Flat Rs 50 on 1st UPI Transfer of Month
- Min Transfer amount- Rs 500
- Validity- 25th Sept to 30th Sept
- Max- Once per user in a month
- Users linking their Payments bank as primary bank won’t be eligible (Such as Paytm, ABPS, Jio, Airtel, etc)
How to Avail the Offer?
- Download/Open Mobikwik App
- Login/Register to your Mobikwik Account
- If new on Mobikwik Use Refer code – ‘798MS4‘
- Tap on BHIM UPI Option on dashboard
- Add your bank account > Add/Update PIN
Note: KYC is not mandatory to avail this offer, you can avail without completing even MINI KYC.
- Once added, Now start sending money to your friend
- Sent a minimum of Rs 500 to be eligible for this offer to any other ‘@ikwik‘ UPI Handle
Receiver need not to be unique!
- Once you completed your 1st Transfer, Your money will be credited in your Mobikwik Wallet within 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
- Get Rs.50 on 1st UPI Transfer of the month
- Cashback will be credited to wallet within 1-2 business days
- Minimum amount of transaction should be Rs.500
- User has to transfer during the offer period
- Users need to complete their KYC in order to receive cashback
- Receivers should not necessarily be unique
- UPI creation and transfer option is currently live on MobiKwik Android app only
- Offer is valid from 25to to 30th September,2018
- If sender or receiver has de-registered VPA even once, those users will not be eligible for cashback
- Users linking their Payments bank as primary bank won’t be eligible.
- MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice
- Source – Click Here