Rail Yatri- Get 50% Cashback via PayPal on Train/Bus Tickets
Rail Yatri- Get 50% Cashback via PayPal: PayPal Payment option is now available on Rail yatri and is offering flat 50% Cashback on Bus/Train ticket bookings done through RailYatri Website/App via PayPal Now. So now you can actually save money on booking train tickets online using PayPal as your primary payment mode. Hurry and Book tickets now for your future journey.
Offer is valid for only New PayPal users. Maximum Cashback is capped to Rs 300 only. Moreover you may club other discount offers from Railyatri site to get the maximum benefits.
How to get the Offer :-
- Visit RailYatri from here | RailYatri Coupons/Offers
- Login/ Sign up.
- Enter date, station and no. of seats & click on “Search trains”.
- Select your desired train as per schedule and fill in passenger information.
- Book your tickets and proceed to checkout.
- New Rail Yatri Users, Use Code – ‘MYFIRST‘ to get Rs 75 off on Min. Rs 300 Ticket.
- Make the payment using your PayPal
- That’s it! Have a good journey!
Also Check out – How to Link Aadhar with IRCTC Account
Terms & Conditions :-
1. Use coupon code: MYFIRST
2. Get Flat Rs. 75 off on your first train ticket booking
3. Validity till 31st December 2018
4. Coupon valid for first time user only
5. Minimum booking amount Rs. 300
6. RailYatri has the sole discretion to discontinue the offers at any given time
- Additional 50% instant cashback upto Rs. 300 when you pay through PayPal India.
- Offer is valid only for first transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal.
- The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases.
- The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
- Validity till 15th November 2018
- Minimum booking amount changes as per Bus Booking, Rail Ticket.
- RailYatri has the sole discretion to discontinue the offers at any given time