Niki Amazon Unlimited Trick
Niki Amazon Unlimited Trick- Amazon is now available on Niki app to provide the best experience of payment through Amazon Pay Balance. Pay Landline, Datacard or Broadband Bill Via AmazonPay & Get Rs.20 Cashback.
You can do any Landline, datacard or Broadband bill transaction to avail the cashback offer. There is no minimum transaction value to avail this offer, so simply recharge with Re 1 and avail Rs 20 Cashback in Amazon Account. Refer to the steps given below to avail the offer.
Note– Offer T&C changed, don’t try. Now you will get not get Rs 20 cashback on Recharge of Re 1, now Minimum transaction required is Rs 300.
Avail it now before it ends!
(Over now) Steps to Avail Niki Amazon Unlimited Trick :
You can Apply Referral code while signup –
- Install & Login or Signup for a new account
- Now Initiate a Landline Bill Payment/Datacard recharge
- Select your operator & amount & Proceed for Payment
Note- If you don’t have Landline number fill 1637500286 (BSNL) or 08040993XXX (Airtel operator) – Replace last 3 X’s with random numbers
- Choose “Amazon Pay” as Payment method
- Pay the amount via Amazon Pay only
- You will get Rs 20 cashback as within 72 hours of Transaction or instantly.
How to Add the earned amount in Komparify?
- Now add This Amount In komparify by Recharge Failed Tricks
- Make Unlimited account of Amazon and Earn Cashback Unlimited
- 400/- Komparify Balance at Rs. 40 (Rs 1 x 40)
Note: Don’t try with USA no’s
Terms & Conditions
1.This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Techbins Solutions Pvt Ltd, (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Techbins Solutions Pvt Ltd (“Merchant”).”
1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Techbins Solutions Pvt Ltd, (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Techbins Solutions Pvt Ltd (“Merchant”).”
3. Under this Offer, the following will be provided to each customer who use Amazon Pay on Niki:
Category || Construct
1) Category A ( Prepaid) – 30% up to Rs.25| once per user in category A
2)Category B ( DTH ) – 20% up to Rs.20 | Once per user in category B
3)Category C ( Postpaid) – Flat 25 on min 200 or above |Once per user in category C
4) Category D ( Electricity) – 5% up to Rs.50 |Once per user in category D
5)Category E ( Broadband, Landline & Data Card) – Flat 20 back, no min | Once per user in category E
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Niki or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website“); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(c) who have a verified mobile number associated with the Amazon account
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction“).
4. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
5. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms“) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
7. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
8. This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
9. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn
Offer source– Click here