Flipkart Oppo K1 BuyBack – Get Oppo K1 Effectively Free!

Flipkart Oppo K1 BuyBack

Flipkart Oppo K1 BuyBack– Flipkart is back with their amazon laptop and mobile sales, But we will not bore you with all that price drop deals but will tell you the best BuyBack / Exchange deal you can get from flipkart!

Buy Oppo K1 at 90% buyback guarantee, means you will get 90% off on your next phone which you will buy from flipkart if you exchange this device in 6-8 months of usage without any break/issue. Moreover. Pay using Citi Bank Card & Get Extra 10% off on this mobile. Means you will get 90% buyback on your next phone + remaining 10% as discount through Citi Bank Card.

You can get this phone effectively free! Use for 6-8 months and then exchange and upgrade your device. Isn’t amazing? Buy this deal now before it ends!

Flipkart Oppo K1 BuyBack
Ajio [CPS] IN

Must SeeA2Y Handpicks #6- Mi Mobiles Loot, Paytm Free Gold, Pocket FM App

Flipkart Oppo K1 BuyBack Overview :

  • Oppo K1 at Rs 16,990 at Flipkart- Click Heree
  • Get flat Rs.15300 Buyback value. Scroll down to purchase the policy at Re.1 only.

Explanation: Exchange This Phone With Any Oppo Mobile In betweek 6-8 Months After Purchase and Get Flat 15300 Off on it!

  • 10% instant savings on Citi Credit and Debit Cards (Rs 16991-1699 (Citi Bank Card Offer) = 15292)

How to Avail Flipkart Oppo K1 BuyBack ?

  • Visit Flipkart Product page from below link
  • Add product into your shopping cart
  • Sign up / Sign in to your flipkart account
  • Add or Update your Shipping / Billing address
  • Pay the required amount online or offline through COD
Bonus: Pay using Citi Bank Cards to get Extra 10% off on your order.
  • Enjoy your Deal!

Oppo K1 Flipkart Highlights & Specs :-

  • 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
  • 16.28 cm (6.41 inch) Display
  • 16MP + 2MP | 25MP Front Camera
  • 3600 mAh Battery
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa Core 1.95 GHz Processor
  • In-display Fingerprint Sensor
  • AMOLED Display


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here