Airtel 4G – Creating lot of buzz all-around. Specially there Market Occurring Advertisements are in great effectiveness. Airtel is now looking forward through various new 4G Devices with which they are offering double data or other 4G Offers so that peoples buy their 4G Sim card & use their network.
As a promotional offer Airtel is offering upto 10GB 4G Data at a price of just 1GB. Means you are getting 9 GB Extra when you recharge for 1GB Data. Valid for specific samsung J Series devices. Free data can only be used during night only from 10PM to 6AM for 3 months.
Also see – Get Free Reliance Jio Sim for All Samsung 4G Enabled Devices & Enjoy 3 months free Data, Calling & SMS
This offer is applicable on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2015), Samsung Galaxy J5 (2015), Samsung Galaxy J7 (2015), Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016), Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016), Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016), Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro & Samsung Galaxy J Max
How to Avail the Offer :-
- Visit airtel offer page from your Samsung J Series device
- Make sure you have turned on your Airtel Sim Card Data not Wifi
- It will now deduct your Sim Card Number & Device info
- Once its done, You will see below offer page
- Just Click on ‘Activate Now’ button
- You will now see a confirmation message.
- Now Recharge with any 1GB plan of 3G/4G Data
- You will automatically get 9 GB extra which is usable at night from 10Pm to 6AM
Note – Dial *121*2# or *129*08# (Varies state-wise) to check your Airtel 4G Data Balance!
Terms & Conditions :-
- This offer is only applicable for prepaid mobile users, valid till 31-DEC-2016
- To avail the offer, click on Activate now and then do a recharge with applicable recharges
- Offer once activated cannot be reversed or re-claimed
- In 3G circles, the extra 9GB data can be used only at Night 12 AM to 6 AM on 3G network
- In 4G circles, the extra 9GB data can be used only on 4G network
- Validity of free data is 28 days
- Airtel reserves the right to withdraw the offer at its own discretion
- To check data balance on your prepaid mobile, dial *121*2#
- Source – Click here